Some things come before and some things come after. Play this game to learn about before and after.
Other Notes (supplies needed, tips on using the resource, or directions for accessing the resource at the above link, etc.)
Have your child tell you before or after in each question below. Ask him or her what would happen if you did it backward.
- Do you you put toothpaste on your toothbrush before or after you brush your teeth?
- Do you swallow your food before or after you chew it?
- Do you remove your clothes before or after you take a bath?
- Do you put your shoes on before or after you put on your socks?
- Do you close your eyes before or after you go to sleep?
- Do you wipe your nose before or after you sneeze?
- Do you answer the phone before or after it rings?
- Do you turn on the television before or after you see a program?
- Do you answer a question before or after it has been asked?
- Do you open a door before or after you go inside?